Chapter Twenty-Three Free Excerpt -
"A Man's Field Guide to Dating"
Friends First - Make a New Friend
Becoming friends with a single woman means meeting her needs as a person (not a body).
- You must know her well enough to understand what is going on in her life - good and bad.
- You let her know in simple, gentle ways that you sincerely care for her. You need to be careful at the beginning that this is not too overt. A smile or a little hug will do.
- You think enough of her to be tolerant - no matter what happens or how she reacts. You're not a fair-weather friend.
- You are in touch on a regular basis, perhaps once a week - maybe
- more, maybe less.
- You are a regular source of positive reinforcement. You notice improvements or successes.
- You naturally become a valuable part of her world over time. She will find herself calling you and depending on you.
[ Previous Chapter | Home | Chapter Menu | Special Offer | Chapter Twenty-Four--> ]
Gemini Publishing Co., 3102 West Bay Area Blvd., Suite 707, Friendswood, TX 77546
This document is at http://www.getgirls.com/field23.htm